As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Your Music Re:Three hours of live ambient with A4 (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:Three hours of live ambient with A4
Goomba
The synthesizer way of life.
Three hours of live ambient with A4 10 Years, 7 Months ago
Hi guys!

This is three hours of live improvisation with AnalogFour and two speakers. It was performed at the opening of Mary Segerfalk's exhibition at Yoshio Nakajima art center in Helsingborg the 29th of june 2013. All sequences and sounds were made on the fly, nothing pre-made or pre-recorded/sequenced. The A4 is great for this type of music and for live improv, no doubt.

Unedited file, so please excuse the 40 sec silence in the beginning. :O

Enjoy

https://soundcloud.com/analogsweden/sepia-remembers-the-sky
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba
A4, MnM, DSI MEK-x2, Waldorf Pulse+, Q, XT, Blofeld, Miniworks 4-Pole Filter; Virus KC, KB; Korg DW8000,;Alesis Fusion;Minibrute; Quasimidi Polymorph
Re:Three hours of live ambient with A4 10 Years, 7 Months ago
This is still playing as I write but wanted to tell you this really is making my morning and is quite beautiful! This is the ambient direction I too am using the A4 in as it is such a versatile machine! So nice to hear only the A4 and not other machines, keeping a wonderful pure analog minimalist approach, yet deeply dynamic!
Thanks for the inspiration!
tmt
Goomba
very good jam impro. thanks for sharing.
Goomba
The synthesizer way of life.
Thanks for your kind comments!
Game & Watch
MD UW+, OT, MnM UW+
dubathonic releases
fb
Had this on yesterday at work. Many sections were very soothing, and felt like they would sound good in a cathedral. Thanks for the share!
Go to top Post Reply