As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Your Music Re:played a festival last night, tempest, monomachine, fire!!! (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:played a festival last night, tempest, monomachine, fire!!!
Chain Chomp
http://venndiagram.ca
Maschine
Monomachine SFX60+ Mk II
Machine SPS1-UW
Analog Four
Octoatrack
Nord Modular G1
Evolver
Korg Z1
Spectralis 2
Re:played a festival last night, tempest, monomachine, fire!!! 10 Years, 8 Months ago
Really enjoyed both of these I must say - great stuff - the reverb in that silo is insane to say the least.
  The topic has been locked.
King Koopa
A4 / MD UW+ / MNM / Nord Lead II / Waldorf XT
Re:played a festival last night, tempest, monomachine, fire!!! 10 Years, 8 Months ago
The Tempest in the Grain Elevator looked like a lot of fun – one big dedicated outboard reverb unit . . . set and forget.
King Koopa
Thanks!
Yeah, it was really cool recording in there, im trying to schedule a time to go back there with some more mics, drums, and my serge system
Nice! That grain elevator video was pretty cool, reverberations from hell
King Koopa
MD SPS-1UW+
Analog FOUR
Renoise 2.8

http://soundcloud.com/doktor-fibonacci
Great stuff, especially the rhythm. Tight, TIGHT beats!!!
Hammer Bro
MD MKII 10th Anniversary Edition
Monomachine MKII
Facebook Page
hey n3wt!

didn't know we had another elektronaut so close!

i live in southern ontario near a few other elektronauts.

good to know you're in the area.

i LIKED your facebook page, so i'll keep in touch.

peace

johnathon doe aka Derek Irwin
King Koopa
glad you guys are enjoying it yeah, im right in Buffalo, NY....used to play in Toronto every once in a while, but haven't been up there in quite a while, I need to fix that
Go to top Post Reply